Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my complaints... thank you for support over thebyears

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wanted to add a bit of positivity... 

whioe I am very unhappy with how Fitbit has changed the app and devices to be locked behind a paywall (thanks google, I know it’s you) I wanted to a t least shout out to the support staff over the last decade. Rare if ever did they argue with me when my Fitbit died (as long as it was within one year (still too short a warranty for the price but what have you). They have always been kind and tried to help. 

so thanks. Hopefully that never changes. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Nyril  nice of you to stop by to say nice things about customer support. Google tendered an offer for Fitbit, but it has yet to be formalized. All the legalities take time, so Fitbit still owns Fitbit. I think the awesome support people will stay just as awesome no matter who is considered the official owner.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Nyril  nice of you to stop by to say nice things about customer support. Google tendered an offer for Fitbit, but it has yet to be formalized. All the legalities take time, so Fitbit still owns Fitbit. I think the awesome support people will stay just as awesome no matter who is considered the official owner.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer