Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my current challenges have disappeared?!?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having an issue with their challenges disappearing? Is there a technical glitch that's being worked out and/or does anyone know how we can retrieve them?!?

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

This just happened to me for the first time, 3 of my bingo challenges that I’d only just invited people to last night and were due to start at 06:00am this morning 06:00GMT 03/06/2022 

Once again Fitbit showing they don’t give a flying f**k about the community. As this was a problem as far back as 2017 yet is still happening! None of the solutions offered above had any effect whatsoever!!!

Fitbit you are becoming a joke!! Removing core features from your newest model trackers, bugs/glitches not fixed after them first being reported 5 years ago. Seriously. All I see is the obligatory carbon copy “helpful” answer. Which most of the time does nothing more than give solutions that do not work and promise that the engineers are “working on it” clearly not as it wouldn’t have taken 5 years to fix a bug (that still isn’t fixed)  

Best Answer