Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR already set up in Account shows it needs to be set up again.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I deleted my old fitbit from my account and by all appearances, the Alta HR is added. The problem is that the Alta still reads www.fitbit.com/setup. I see that others from years past have also had this problem. Is there a solution other than returning this device? I'm pretty frustrated. Merry Christmas

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @SunsetRunner! I would try just adding it again, since that indicates it did not complete the setup process.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It is mostly working now. I think the problem was that Fitbit decided to do an eight (?) hour system maintenance job on Christmas Day. Once that was completed I was able to set up the device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @MakMak, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate you have come back and updated your thread, I'm very glad you have let us know your issue has now been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes