Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta not receiving Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta has stopped notifying me of calls and texts to my iphone 6S.  Does anyone else have this problem and a solution please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @natalieharvey, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Have you restarted your Alta lately? If so, I would like to suggest you to reset Notifications from the Fitbit app following these steps:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and Settings > Notifications > Messages and make sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes