Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone been able to get all treasures in NYC 26.2 adventure?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've completed the NYC 26.2 adventure 8 times and have only received 2 badges after contacting support and they required "proof" that I completed it. However, no matter how often I check the app, I have only been able to collect 30 treasures. I'm so frustrated that they have made this so difficult.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @picasso66, it's nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

Is the Adventure telling you collected 1 less treasure even though you collected all of them or is there a single treasure you're unable to collect? Adventures are currently experiencing a bug where the total amount of treasures collected is not reflected accurately when finishing an adventure and I would like to know if that's the case. Be sure our team is currently aware of this issue and is working towards a solution for this, thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Feel free to reply if you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem.  I did a screen shot of th completed NY Marathon the 2 times I completed them before I gave up completely. I could never figure out why all the treasures kept showing many were uncollected. People just gave up. All the adventures worked for me except the 26 mile 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm currently working on the NYC 26.2 Mile adventure, and 4th treasure seems to be frozen. It's got a quiz to answer, but no way to answer it! Should I just quit that adventure and attempt a different one? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes