Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App asks me to sign in every time I open the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have to sign in every time on IOS app. Even with latest update.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Louiselle999, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, since when have you experienced this situation? How often do you open the Fitbit app? Which iPhone model are you currently using? In the meantime, please uninstall the Fitbit app, restart your phone and reinstall it again. Please make sure to sync your tracker one last time before uninstalling the app to prevent any information from getting lost. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I tried everything you ask me to, and it doesn’t work. Not, not only do I have to sign on every time but my Fitbit do not update anymore. I have to disconnect from the Bluetooth, internet, close my phone and then and only then, will it update my steps and other informations. How more annoying can it be.

i also deleted the app and then re-install it with no positive result.

Please provide a solution as soon as possible.

I am using an Iphone IOS 11.3

i just did again twice what I said above, disconnecting from internet, Bluetooth and turning off my phone, and my Fitbit is not updating the info anymore. 

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Louiselle999, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I am still waiting for a solution to these problems.

please get back to me ASAP.

Best Answer
0 Votes