Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App displaying incorrect information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Woke up this morning to find my dashboard says I've done 9,198 steps in my sleep yet histogram shows 50 (the latter being the right one!). Was working fine before recent update. What's going on and how do I remove these from dashboard? See pics attached. I have a 2 week old Fitbit flex 2 (have already reset the pebble, reinstalled app, removed and re added flex 2 to app etc)

On this note why can't you manually update most stuff on the app (then I could update this myself, remove driving steps manually rather than have it log as an activity, edit start/end times of existing activity logs where Fitbit has missed few mins at beginning) Very very very frustrating and completely unnecessary! Not sure I'd have bought it if I'd know how un user friendly the interface would be!!

Sleepwalking according to dashboardSleepwalking according to dashboard

But histogram shows correct infoBut histogram shows correct info

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner. thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board!.

It seems your data from the previous day was carried over, which is why you're able to see many steps, distance and calories added to today's totals even though the steps do not appear on the graph. As you have already restarted your tracker, I would like to suggest waiting for 24 hours and check if this happes again. If it does, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know about the situation, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track. 

Currently, it's not possible to edit this information. However, I think it's a terrific idea and I would like to encourage you to post your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard!

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can help you with, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply Marco. Good to hear this is probably a one off and so far (touch wood) I'm pleased to report it hasn't happened again.

will take your advice about posting my suggestions in the ideas forum.

kind regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Fitness stats not resetting on 2/1/17 for Flex 2 users is a known issue that our team is currently investigating. Click here for more context about the issue.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer