Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App freezes when I go in to the sleep stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having problems when they go in to the sleep stats? The system freezes and I have to close the app and re-open it.  Been like this for a month maybe longer. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rebecca-FP.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

Our team is aware of it and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble this situation could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I moved this thread to iOS App board because it is more related to the topic.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great, Thank you

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I have been having this issue for a long time too. Today I left it on the sleep data screen while it was frozen for maybe 30 seconds…and it suddenly unfroze and now the issue appears to be gone. Very weird, but nice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bc7ate9.

I'm glad to hear that the issue appears to be gone. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

Thanks for your comment, @Rebecca-FP.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes