Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is crashing constantly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

For the past week and a half every time I go to open the app on my iPhone it immediately closes.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that hasn't been successful. Any suggestions or ideas?

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Cargill, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please make sure the OS in your phone has been updated if necessary and restart it a couple times before opening the Fitbit app once again.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I've tried restarting my phone each day and my phone was already updated with the newest OS and still doesn't work. Any news on finding a resolution for this problem. It's the first time this has happened to my app since I've had it for a couple years now and it's going on about three weeks now.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cargill, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

At this moment I would like to ask you to uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone, restart it and install the app back. Then, check if the app keeps crashing. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried it several times this morning and have done it many times over the course of the last three weeks and it's still crashing

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes