Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not recording activities since last Wednesday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Despite my doing aerobic lessons and walks and the app  showing I have been in heart rate zones and have recorded the steps, it has not recorded any activities since last Wednesday. I don't think its the devices as it has happened with Charge 4 and luxe. Could you advise please.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @Pamh33.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and would like to confirm if you're referring to automatically recognized activities? If so, I would like to advise that SmartTrack recognizes activities based on the continuous movement of your arms. Sometimes, motions such as placing your arms on the bar of a treadmill, or pushing a stroller while you walk, may interrupt SmartTrack. Additionally, stopping in the middle of an exercise may interrupt the activity tracking.

By default, SmartTrack recognizes an exercise that lasts at least 15 minutes. If your activities are not being recognized, lowering the time auto-exercise recognition setting to 10 minutes may help ensure it records properly. For more information about how SmartTrack tracks activities, please review our help article: How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes