Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing custom foods from the online Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I spent a loooong time last night at last trying to get to grips with inputting food (recipes) and dividing them - this morning I find that it hasn't updated on my iphone.  I have a session with a personal trainer this afternoon and I need that info to share with him.  What is wrong and how do I fix it, fast!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @moley, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's possible that your custom meals are not showing up in the app because the it's not updating the information correctly with our servers. At this moment I would like to suggest you to try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app. If this doesn't work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for this but what I really want is to review foods from the dashboard for past days - if you click on the food tile it does nothing. Surely it must be possible to find this information somewhere? And what I keep asking and no one has answered yet is where do you find the pie charts with the breakdown of nutrition? I am sure you have them but where are they?

Philippa David

Moderator Edit: Format + Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @moley, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Please note that when you tap on the food tile after logging your food, those logs should appear when you scroll down as the food history is always shown. Now, in order to see the pie chart for macronutrients, tap on each individual log to see it. Take in consideration that macronutrients will only show up for your custom meals if you have filled all the nutritional information for that determined meal:

FoodDetails.jpg

Now, if your food history is not showing or if it's incomplete, please try the following:

• Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app, then open the app again. If this doesn't work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes