Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing a red dot when I don't have more notifications.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I have notifications from when I first bought my Fitbit - April 19th - to June 18th.  I've not received any more notifications since then - even when all my settings say I should.  As well - there is a red dot on the notification icon telling me I have new messages - when I do not.  

I have logged out of my Fitbit.  I have turned off Bluetooth. I have turned off my phone.  I have turned my phone back on.  I opened my Fitbit app.  Turned on my Bluetooth. They synced.  I made sure all-day sync is on.

Still - the Notifications have not changed.  The red dot still there telling me I have new messages when I do not.  I have touched each message - and they don't change.

As well - I'm not receiving notifications from my phone to my Fitbit telling me someone has messaged me.  The notification is on on my Fitbit.  

I'd appreciate any help......

Thank you!!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

@MunchersMail@RedBP2004 I moved your posts since this is a separate issue. Please see @MarcoGFitbit post here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is driving me insane too! Keeps saying I have a notification, I click and there’s a red dot on the messages section and then there’s no new messages. Happens every time I open the app. So annoying!

Best Answer

No icon like that on my Fitbit app???? 🙄

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @Sdeeb1950.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your concern. I understand how you are feeling and would like to confirm if you see a red dot on the Fitbit app icon? I will be glad to assist you further. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes