Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App shows walking stats for run activity and viceversa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I modified two smart track activities (alta hr) today by mistake: 

1) Is there a way i can delete all the edits i made?

2) The walk I modified started giving me running stats and the run started giving me walking stats once I saved. It's pretty annoying and now this particular run doesn't look like the other runs on my dashboard (I can't see the pace which is very important) and the walk didn't look like the other walks (it's giving me a ridiculously slow pace when other walk don't even have a distance or a pace). It's clearly a bug. Can you fix it? 

Thanks, 

Idriss

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Idriss! Welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

1. It is not possible to undo the edits that you made, the only option would be to re-edit the activities and manually change the information back to what it was before.
  2. Could you please go a bit more in-depth to what 'running stats'? Also, could you please elaborate on how is the run different to the other runs? What is the regular pace that you get from walks?

Look forward to your reply so that I can help you make sense of this situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_4487.PNG

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply. If you look at this screen grab, you'll see the two activities that I was referring to at the top and another one that was captured automatically at the bottom. The bottom one shows the relevant stats for a walk. After I modified the walk from Sunday, it gave me pace and distance instead of calories and duration. The opposite happened with the run: instead of giving me pace and distance, it started giving me calories and duration after I modified it, which is annoying since I like tracking my pace during runs. 

Looking forward to your reply,

Idriss

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Idriss!

I definitely have a better grasp on the situation now. However, I have one more question. How exactly did you edit those activities? What is it exactly that you changed?

Look forward to helping you get this straightened out.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza, 

I went to "exercises" on my dashboard, then to the specific activities, then to edit exercise details and then I tried to change the distance and duration. I did all this on the app. Hope this helps. I look forward to your reply.  

Thanks, 

Idriss

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Idriss

After doing some digging, it seems to be a one-time thing. Perhaps there was some sort of bug with the app. Let's try to log out of the app and the log back in. That should help the app display all of the information correctly.

Please try that and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes