Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App tiles not opening

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just gone to track my walk on my phone, and won’t let me click on the tracker, tried to click on sleep, to check that, but nothing at all is opening 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@xKrolx - Specifically how were you going to track your walk on your iPhone? Which app are you trying to use? Which Fitbit device do you have? And which iPhone? Please let us know. The answers will help us ... help you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @xKrolx, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. Thank you for your support, @SunsetRunner.

@xKrolx Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend trying the following:

1. If possible, log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

By the way, I've moved your post to iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Im having the same issues and called into help desk. Still no resolve. Some of my tiles/applications are not available to load to the app. when I open them to add to my app they do not have an add button. other ones do...

Ive deleted the app and reloaded it. turned phone on and off. restarted the fitbit. 

any help would be wonderful! 

Best Answer
0 Votes