Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App time zone changing constantly after setting up Aria.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently purchased Aria scales and ever since connecting them to my Fitbit app it changed to LA time zone. I have tried turning auto off and setting it to GMT but within seconds it changes itself back to LA time zone. I then turn auto on London comes up along with a warning message then it changes back to LA time zone. I have removed the app from my iPhone and both devices from the app and reconnected my Blaze twice which is now only syncing each time to the LA time zone when I am in the UK.

I have tried several times to change the time zone on the app but each time, either in auto or manual selection, the app changes it back to LA time zone.

Can someone please suggest how I get over this problem as I seem to be having nothing but trouble with Fitbit and their devices recently and patience is very thin!!!

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @carlbingham13, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation and it's a bit strange that the timezone is resetting itself after you set up the Aria. In this case I would like to suggest you to remove the Aria from your account and adjust your timezone. Then, wait between 24 to 48 hours and set up the Aria again. If the timezone starts changing again, please reply to me so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same problem. I started setting up the Aria scales last night and now my iphone dash board wont go to any time other Los Angeles. not much good when im in sydney. I've looked on my dashboard on my phone to remove the scales from the account but cant see that it is listed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes