Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App upgrade now it doesn't work.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
All I get is a white screen with a blue plus sign at the bottom; it does nothing.
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @SunsetRunner, Good to see you around and I recommend to review if you are running the latest version of the app. Since recently was released the 2.27 for iOS 10.

If the issue start after this update try to restart the app:

1. Log out from the app and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app and sign back in.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I'm having the same issue. I have iOS 10 and have confirmed I have version 2.27.1 of the app. I've confirmed my Fitbit is charged, logged out and back in, deleted the app and started again, turned Bluetooth off and on, and restarted a couple of times. No luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @AshleyLeigh, welcome aboard to our Community and thank you for bring this up. I would like to know more information about this issue as where exactly is presenting the issue or what functions is throwing this error?

If is possible, I would like to ask you a screenshot to have a closer look of the issue and investigate more in-depth wgy is giving this error.

If you need to upload a screenshot use the landscape icon in the tool bar of the compose window and select insert to upload a picture from your computer.

Capture.JPG

If you are using your phone, make sure to select the full version of the site before you upload a picture. This can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page.

I'll be around and don't forget to keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I can't log onto the Fitbit iOS app even though the email and password are absolutely correct and I can log on using my web browser. This was preceded by my alta being unable to sync and charge! Now the alta has a full battery and able to count steps but can't sync. And I still can't log onto my app!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jackieong Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Try logging off from the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, and the log back in. That can fix this issue. 

If not, try to change the password by tapping on the "forget password?" option on the logging section of the app and follow the instructions to receive a new password.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer