Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges not showing up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got my AltaHR and have been playing around with the solo challenges and enjoying it - trouble is, I’ve earned 2 badges from those and they aren’t showing up in my badge list, not for me or for my friends to see. Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @chopino9n2, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please go to the Badges and Trophies section of the online Dashboard to check yours. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @chopino9n2, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please go to the Badges and Trophies section of the online Dashboard to check yours. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with new daily floors climbed badges not being awarded (should've got the 225 and 250 floors in a day badges twice, but got nothing) and with counts on smaller badges not being awarded either (e.g. should've got happy hill 90 times but only got it 3 times). If you have been aware of this problem since more than a year ago, surely its been fixed by now and we should expect a patch or an update already?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Damojomo thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your feedback with us. Please note that some issues take longer than others to get resolved and our team is still working towards finding a fitting resolution for this one. I have forwarded the information you have provided to them, as it will be useful. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, please keep an eye for future updates to the Fitbit app. 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto. 

My badges have not updated in 2019!

I Get all the messages Nudged and treasures and sites when I do the challenges but they never show up on  trophies are badges or on my personal stats page which is no fun for me with my friends. 

It is almost May... i have barely anything in 2019. 

Please advise.

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have beat my personal best many times over...

Never rewarded...

I even upgraded my Fitbit Charge 2 to a Charge 3.. No change

please advise.

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Stridr thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I would like to ask you for a screenshot of your Badges and Trophies page so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes