Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with my new phone.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I recently upgrade my phone from iphone 7 to iphone XS i cant seem to connect or sync my blaze to the fitbit app or connect it through Bluetooth Anymore . I was just wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the tip. It worked!!! Removed all devices from old phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Do you still have your old phone? If so, make sure that it doesn't still have a connection to the Blaze in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to the new phone.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tip. It worked!!! Removed all devices from old phone.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @kharbison. It's always great to see you @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner and @kharbison, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. @kharbison, thanks for letting us know @SteveH recommendations were helpful for you. 

@SunsetRunner, I wanted to reach out and check if you're still having issues with this situation. If you are, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Have a great day!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got an iPhone XS over the weekend and I am having the same problem my Blaze will not sync.  I have forgot all the old connections on my old iPhone, turned off the Bluetooth and the phone it turned off as well.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sagahafer, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know you're experiencing this issue as well. Thanks for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. 

If your Blaze is not syncing with your new iPhone and you have removed the Bluetooth connection on your old phone, please check the following:

• Make sure the latest version of the Fitbit app is installed on your phone.
  • The software on your mobile device is up to date. To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update.
  • Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around as they might interfere with the syncing process
  • Check that your Fitbit device's battery isn't critically low.

If your device still won't sync, try these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart it.
  7. If your Fitbit device won't sync after the restart, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
  8. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your mobile device and try to sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have my old phone to check the Bluetooth to see if it’s still connected. Since I don, how do I get my blaze to sync to my iPhone XR?

Best Answer
0 Votes