Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze went blank after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today my app showed my blaze needed an update. After it updated my Blaze started acting funky. And then it went blank. No letters or numbers. Just the pictures and symbols.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@jgonzalez559  Have you tried restarting the Blaze?  Press and hold the left and lower right buttons together until you see the Fitbit logo.

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that multiple times but now luck. Then I even removed it from my phone. Only issue with that is, when I try to add it again it doesn't show the numbers I have to input to pair.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried that multiple times but no luck. I even removed the device from my phone. Bad thing about that is, i can see the numbers to pair it with my device again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After updating my Blaze yesterday my screen started flickering real bad, did a restart and fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I was hoping that would do the same for me. It's still counting my activity it's just not showing it on the screen. It shows the different pictures for the apps and other functions but no words or numbers. So the time and step count or the name of the other screens don't appear. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jgonzalez559, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around the Community! It's nice to see you around too @SunsetRunner and @Kmransom123

@SunsetRunner, I'm glad to know your Blaze's screen got fixed after a restart. 

@Kmransom123, thanks for your help and insight on this situation. 

@jgonzalez559, thank you for trying to restart your Blaze as @Kmransom123 mentioned. Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of your tracker showing the symbols and pictures after a restart so I can investigate this further? That will be very helpful for me to investigate this further. I'll be waiting for your reply. 

If there's anything else I can do for you all, feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
[Image]

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit I'll have to do it later when I'm able to get on a computer. It's not letting me from my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jgonzalez559, I hope you're doing well. 

No need to worry, I'll be waiting for your reply so we can proceed from there. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I look forward to continue assisting you. 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes