Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the old sleep log

It truly baffles and horrifies me that a group of people at Fitbit HQ sat in a room on multiple occasions, saw the nightmarish new sleep tracker, and all agreed that it was a GOOD thing to impose on users. Please at least give us the option to choose between legacy display and the incomprehensibly ugly mess you just dumped in our laps.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

This change in the display is TERRIBLE. Very much want to use older format. My Fitbit needs replacing soon and this might make me switch to a different company. No good using a product that has awkward graphics and ignores customer input

Best Answer

The current sleep log display is too busy, confusing to read and difficult to understand. It is not an improvement over the previous one and I am disappointed in the lack of clarity that it gives me about the quality of my sleep. It is disappointing that the people at Fitbit consider this as an improvement of the app. 

Best Answer

I agree. It makes me think of pins and needles when I look at the graphics they replaced it with, definitely not the vision of a good night’s sleep. It’s difficult to understand and not a good dashboard. Please at least give us the option to choose which format we want. 

Best Answer

We just need the old app back. I have zero desire to use the app at this point and I am extrememly frustrated everytime I try and use it and I struggle to find and pinpoint the stat I am looking for. This is the worst user experience ever!

Best Answer

Totally agree! New display is horrible. Not what I signed up for and enough to make me find another service after years of Fitbit  loyalty

Best Answer