Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs with MyFitnessPal app and additional meals per day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used the fitbit and the MyFitnessPal app for a few years now. They are synced together and have worked great. However, a few days ago I changed my meals in MyFitnessPal app from the default ones to have more per day. I also renamed them to the times of day rather than Breakfast, Lunch, etc... 

I'm guessing the fitbit app isn't compatible with this change in MyFitnessPal app. But, thought I would bring it up in case anyone knows about this and if there is a work around. 

The default meals in MFP are breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. When synced up with fitbit, the fitbit app shows these as breakfast, lunch, dinner, and anytime. However, now that I have changed the names of my meals in MFP to times, fitbit puts everything in "anytime" category and counts some meals twice, and even mixes up the names of some of the meals. So, it seem like a bug. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have noticed if I alter or add something to a meal later on in My Fitness Pal, it is counting somethings as double and if. I try to delete and readd it just keeps all my entries in Fitbit. Is annoying!

Best Answer