Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calries in vs out tile disappeared on iPhone app dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning the calories in vs. out tile has disappeared on my iphone dashboard. I clicked the edit on the homepage to see if it was hidden, but it is no longer even there at all. Restarted the app, even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Restarted my fit bit blaze. All with no luck at all. Did the new update change something? I really liked have this tile on my dashboard on my iphone. Any way to get it back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey hey @talam, welcome! That's weird, I just checked an iPhone with the latest version of Fitbit app (2.27.1) and it does have the option to have "calories in vs out" tile. In order to investigate, I would appreciate if you provide me an screenshot when you tap "edit" button. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Here they are. I specifically am talking about the Calories In vs. Out with the meter tile and not the calorie consumption one which you see is still there. Hope you can help. Thanks!IMG_0659.PNGIMG_0659.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information and the screenshots @talamWoman Happy I am attaching some screenshots where you will be able to see the "Calories In vs Out" tile.

Calories tiles.png

And at the moment of tapping this tile, you will be able to see your calories in vs out information (attached image).

Calories tile 2.png

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer