Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still share my workouts with friends on the phone activity app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Apple Watch for years and I have a couple of friends that we share our workout information through the iPhone activity app.  I get automatic notices when they complete an exercise and they receive notices from my watch/phone.  I am wondering once I get my Fitbit Versa 3 (taking a leap of faith switching from iPhone) and sync it to my iPhone Health app, is there a way to continue to share these workouts via the Activity App on the iPhone.  If not, I will simply send them my finished workout on the Fitbit, it would just be nice to have it continue to be automatic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience and concern. You can share your stats and accomplishments from the Fitbit app by following the steps in this help article: How do I share my stats and accomplishments from the Fitbit app? 

To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit I actually found a great app that will sync info from Fitbit to Apple Health and ultimately the Activity app if you choose to sync your workouts.  It is called FITIV Sync.  Although it works, I have decided it is not that important to me.  Also, I love all the information on the Fitbit app so I am not going to worry about moving the info to the Health app on my iPhone.  If I need to go back in history for information, I can always do that.  The Fitbit app has everything I need at this time in my fitness journey.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate the additional details and I am happy to hear how you feel about the Fitbit app and the information it provides. Thank you for sharing your feedback as it's really important to us. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes