Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Invite Existing Fitbit friends to my challenges on my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

When I am part of a challenge and there is room for additional participants I try to add them using the Options button at the top right of my screen.  It starts to cycle as if it's trying to pull up the list of friends for me to choose from, but never appears.  Why is this happening?

Thanks,

amy

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Burnsy31. It's great to have you here. I haven't heard about this issue before. I would recommend downloading the most recent version of the Fitbit app. If you are still experiencing difficulties when trying to invite your friends to a challenge please uninstall and reinstall the app. Let me know how it goes.

I moved this thread to the iOS app board because it's more related to the topic. Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy 

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 

I am also unable to invite people to the fitbit challenge. I see my list but when I try to go through the email option or the facebook, I can enter the person's information but then nothing happens. There is nothing to push or no way to complete the invite.

Can you help with this please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CookieCrumble31 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that in order for you to be able to invite people to challenges, these people should be already in your friend list. So if you have not added these people yet, please send them friend invites. 

Now, if these people are already in your friend list and you're still not able to invite them to challenges, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes