Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t enter decimal place for body fat percentage.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m facing this issue where I cannot key in decimal places when entering body fat percentage, in the Fitbit app for iPhone. For example, I want to enter 14.6%, but can only type 14%. I’m using iPhone X running iOS 13.2.3. Anybody has a solution to this? Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update 3.14 makes it work again!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
76 REPLIES 76

Hi @AndyWong343, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. I'd like to let you know that we are aware of this issue that's affecting the decimal point function and working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime we work on this, my best advice will be to log weight on the fitbit.com dashboard instead.

Your understanding is appreciated, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Happened to me too after the app update to version 3.11.1. iPhone 11 with the latest version of IOS (13.2.3). My iPhone localization is Finnish with desimal places separator comma (,).

Best Answer

My Ionic has been failing to allow me to enter the decimal place for about a week now. Up until then it’s been fine. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue.

FITBIT....we are waiting..................

Best Answer

I too am experiencing this exact problem. I’m glad to know that it’s not a problem with my phone at the very least. I use this function every day and hope a fix is created soon. Thanks 

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer

It’s solved now! With the latest update of the Fitbit app for iPhone and latest firmware for my Versa.

Best Answer

Hello guys, it's a pleasure to continue assisting. Sorry for the delay in responding.

I'm sorry to know that you are experiencing the same issue with the decimal point on the Fitbit app when logging body fat percentage. Please check any Fitbit app updates and let me know if the issue persist.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
Problem still exists.
Have just updated the Fitbit App & I had a firmware update on the watch two days ago; neither have corrected the problem.
Regards
Furze

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Oh yes. It was working fine yesterday, but it isn't working anymore today. Why is it like this?

Best Answer
Problem is still not solved.
Best Answer

I just updated my phone again and updated the Fitbit app. Still cannot enter the decimal point for updating my body fat %

Best Answer
I found out that if you go into your dashboard via a computer rather than
the app and enter the decimal, then the decimal can be used.
Best Answer

Yes that works. But it still doesn’t solve the problem that you can’t do it in the phone app.

Best Answer

Not working for me either - thought it was me. 

Best Answer

Hi, I have an Alta HR, app updated to latest version  on iOS and still no fat decimals unfortunately.

Best Answer

Same probleem here with the iOS app.

For me it started when I downloaded the latest update this week, was fine before that. I think I didn’t download the previous update 

Charge 3SE with latest firmware (Netherlands), IPhone SE 13.3 firmware.

i know I can use the Webbrowser dashboard, but not the ease of use I’m looking for of course.

edit: update 3.12.1 still no working decimal point 

edit 22/01: update 3.13 stIll NOT working! Copy/paste from i.e. calculator or a note is also a no go for me 😞

edit 05/02: update 3.14 it’s working again! Had to select the app in the store to find the update, but it’s alive again.

Best Answer

Problem not solved for me either. Got the latest update, the bug still exists. iOS 13.3, Fitbit 3.12

Best Answer

That’s not an acceptable solution. Why would I want to go to two places to input to Fitbit ... model and web app?

I’m only inputting it manually in the first place because my Aria isn’t working and I’ve gone to an alternate supplier. 

Best Answer

Yep I’m having the same problem. Updated to Fitbit app version 13.12.1 and firmware version 22.58.0 (on iOS 13.3).

Best Answer