Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find friends to add to challenges having steps< 10k

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been observed by anyone else, but when I try to add friends to a challenge, I only see friends who have a daily average of 10k steps and above. I am running the latest version of the app and have tried rebooting my cellphone as well.

Is this an expected behavior or is it a bug? I feel if the app can't display all the friend at once due to some limitations, than at least it should provide an ability to filter friends based on their average steps and not simply ignore them from the list.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SwapnilP, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. Tell me, since when have you experienced this situation? Additionally, would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of your active friends and a screenshot showing the people that appear when you try to add people into a challenge? That will be very helpful for me to check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MarcoGFitbit. sorry for the delayed response. I think I started experiencing the issue post having +1000 friends in my friends list.

Also, I'm sorry I won't be able to share screenshots of the 2 scenarios you mentioned, it is difficult to take screenshots with +1000 friends in my list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SwapnilP, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have replied to me with the information requested. Our team is aware of this problem as it seems it's only affecting members who have 1000+ friends, and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track, if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer