Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the Fitbit app to download on my iPad Mini.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why is it I can use Fitbit on my Laptop & my iPhone but can't find the app to download on my iPad mini?
Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

that doesnt work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes
I no longer have a fitbit as I’ve now had 3 of them stop working. There is no app for FitBit for iPad. You have to follow the workaround instructions noted on this page. I don’t recall specifically, but I think on your iPad, you have to choose from a drop down for apps for iPhone. It never was great on the iPad but it is workable if you do that. Try looking back at previous messages on this thread for specific instructions. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just go to Google and search for “Fitbit app”. Google will pop the fibit app icon. Just click it to download it on your device.

Best Answer

Hello @Jaemeson_French, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to see you too @LifeCoachDeb and @Minhcomc, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@Jaemeson_French, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that at this moment we do not have a dedicated app for iPad; however, you can download and install the app in your iPad by following the instructions on this post

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
i tried putting it to iPhone apps but it didnt show it either
Best Answer
0 Votes
tried that and it didnt work
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I can’t help you beyond that. My Fitbit died over a year ago and I no longer have the app. That post has been there for years and not today, was the first time since neons from FitBit actually weighed in.
Sorry!!! Debbie

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, I gave up on Fitbit products. They kept falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone

M Diane Gibson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jaemeson_French, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. It's nice to see you too @LifeCoachDeb and @MDiGSmiley Happy

@Jaemeson_French, I appreciate you have come back after trying the troubleshooting steps provided on my previous post. Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of the App Store where you're trying to find the Fitbit app? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about with the amount of money that we spend on fitbits, that you actually make this easy? I want to be able to download this on my ipad and cannot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Excuse me but I do not work for Fitbit, Apple or anyone else. I was just a Fitbit user who figured out the workaround. I’m no longer even a user, because my third if 3 FitBits died.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same thing happened to mine. After 3 I gave up. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone

M Diane Gibson
Best Answer
0 Votes
I found the app on my iMac. But you may find it in the App Store.

Sent from my iPhone

M Diane Gibson
Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the app called for iPhones because I can’t find it on my iPhone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes