Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get period data anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ,

I used to be able to get a summary of steps / miles walked between two given dates . In particular I want to know how many miles I have walked since 1/1/17 but I can't get that information anymore & teh distance tab seems to have disappeared . I use a flex & my iphone but I have only truied to get this information on the website on my desktop computer. I am so near my personal target for this year but can't see it anymore !1 Anyone else having this issue please ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Lizgould, that information is still available, but only on the web based dashboard, not on the phone app.

Go to your web based dashboard (there's a link on the top right hand side of every page when you are logged in to the Community).  Once you are in your web based dashboard choose "log" and then "activities".  You will see tabs that say Today, Week, Month, Year.

Choose year and then select your start and end dates.  I have just checked this on my own account and it is working well -- I have more than 5 million steps for the year!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Lizgould, that information is still available, but only on the web based dashboard, not on the phone app.

Go to your web based dashboard (there's a link on the top right hand side of every page when you are logged in to the Community).  Once you are in your web based dashboard choose "log" and then "activities".  You will see tabs that say Today, Week, Month, Year.

Choose year and then select your start and end dates.  I have just checked this on my own account and it is working well -- I have more than 5 million steps for the year!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes