Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my Fitbit app iOS 14.6 iPhone XS and sync Inspire2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

two problems, cannot login and inspire2 cannot be detected by bluetooth. dealing with login first...

i cannot log into my app, when i do i get the following error pop up: "oops, something went wrong. please try again."

troubleshooting: (in no particular order)

deleted and re-installed app

changed password twice - neither one worked

checked network connection and reset it

rebooted phone 3 times

still getting same error message when i try and log in with the app, dashboard on my PC works just fine

bluetooth troubleshooting:

reset bluetooth settings

reset all network settings

rebooted phone multiple times

made sure both devices were fully charged - so far nothing has worked

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

trying to log in to my fitbit app on my iphone Xs, and all i get is an error message stating, "oops, something went wrong, please try again."

for troubleshooting i've reinstalled the app twice, i've reset the network settings on my phone and router, i've rebooted my phone and i keep getting the same message.  only conclusion i can see is that there is something wrong on fitbit's end... though i am not 100% certain.  any advice?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @conley.105.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Since you've already tried restarting your router, I recommend turning off WiFi on your phone and using your cellular data. If possible, try an alternative network.

To resolve the syncing issue, please follow our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes