Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't resend invitation to closed group, invitee can't see an invitation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.4.8 and Fitbit app version 3.30. I started a private group and have been adding friends. One friend is showing as invited, but she has not received an invitation. She originally sent me a friend request, so I deleted her from my friends, logged out of the app, then logged back in, confirmed that she was no longer appearing in the closed group's invite list, then sent her a friend request. After she accepted, she reappeared in the closed group list as invited! What do we do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @GadoGadoGal.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with re-sending an invitation to a closed group. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I recommend confirming the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and confirm the steps to add members to a Fitbit community closed group at What should I know about closed groups in the Fitbit Community?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes