Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my laps and mile splits on my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my computer, I am able to see my distance cues (3 mile segments) and my mile splits.  Last week, Pthis feature went away on my app on my iphone.  Please bring it back.  That information is important, and I want to access it on my app, not only on my computer.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Halo, @baforner thanks for stopping by! Thank you for your participation in the forums! Smiley Happy

That's odd! You should be able to see that information on your iPhone! Why don't you check if your Fitbit App and iPhone are running the latest update. Also, I'd suggest to log out from the Fitbit app, force quite and log back in. If this doesn't help, please let me know! Smiley Happy

BTW I've moved your post to the iOS App board for you to have a better chance to get an appropriate answer to your inquiry.

Have a good one! Robot wink 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi,  

I updated the app, and that is when the change to distance cues instead of lap/miles occurred.  See the attached photo.  Please change it back or advise how to fix.  

IMG_2517.PNG

Becki

Best Answer

I also commented on this last week!  Go like and comment on my post so we can show them that this is an issue.  There is also a guy named Gary who commented on it. Let's flood them until it comes back.

Hi Yojana,

I have had this issue for the last seven days. I commented on it, no moderator answered, but someone else did. I logged out, force quit, and even deleted the app off of my phone. Still show's distance ques only, no KM (mile) splits. 

If you go to my post, I put pictures on to illustrate it. 

Best Answer

Hi @Mikegillett and @bafornerI'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us! Cat Happy

Thanks a million for the pictures and the time you took to send all these details, I already took this information and passed it along to our team. We're currently looking into this, we hope to have updates shortly. I really appreciate you've called my attention to this matter. I hope we can have a fix soon! In the mean time you can see your split stats in our Fitbit.com website, thanks for patience on this.

Let me know if you have questions! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your people aren't working on it very quickly!!  I have this issue too, and it is since I updated the app on my iphone... and I've commented on here without a response!

This is to add that I updated my app AGAIN thinking that maybe the problem had been solved.... no. such. luck!!

This is a SERIOUS issue and I can't believe there aren't more complaints as it's a HUGE thing for runners!! 

PLEASE get it fixed ASAP!!!

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing your input here @binderdundat

This is the best place to make your voice heard and this board is constantly being reviewed by our devs and engineers. I hope we can have some news for the next update, but solving this issues might take some testing time. Sorry for the inconvenience I really appreciate your patience on this.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit wrote:

Thanks for sharing your input here @binderdundat

This is the best place to make your voice heard and this board is constantly being reviewed by our devs and engineers. I hope we can have some news for the next update, but solving this issues might take some testing time. Sorry for the inconvenience I really appreciate your patience on this.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Hello @YojanaFitbit!  So I am still having the same problems.

I am now using a Fitbit Ionic.

Do you have any news for us?

Thank you for all you do,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi @Mikegillett! So glad to hear you're using the Fitbit Ionic, although there is no difference about what tracker you're using since this information is getting to your Fitbit.com website but not to the Fitbit App.

Our team is still working on this, I'll be updating the thread once we have any resolution from our them.

Thanks for keeping in touch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes