Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up device, unable to accept Terms of service on iOS 11

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still having this issue despite having tried everything in this forum and more.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@B.J. I moved your post for better visibility since it was an old issue that has since been resolved. Is it possible to share a screenshot of where you are getting stuck? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

34493150_10216590380180553_6625659942311297024_n.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @B.J., I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and send the screenshot requested. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums. If you're still experiencing this issue, please update the OS on your phone and update the Fitbit app. Since this issue has been resolved, it's possible an outdated app or OS might be causing trouble. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything is up to date and it's still giving me the same error message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @B.J., I hope you're doing well, thanks for replying. Smiley Happy

Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes