Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Can’t sync without internet” message

I leave my app open so it can sync regularly like advised but get a message multiple times a day that says “can’t sync without internet” and has A link to go to settings. Never happened before update. I “fix” it by closing and reopening app but I’d rather they fix the app to work. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I recently updated the Fitbit version on my iPhone to 4.16. This has not corrected. The problem with the message cannot update without Internet. This problem for me has existed since approximately last October and I have brought it to the attention of Fitbit Customer Service, representatives and their supervisors. I have also brought it to the attention of people within the forum. I am a blind user using an iPhone SE third generation and the most current version of the Apple iOS software. I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EvansSu @Podunk , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your messages and feedback. 

Please have a look at this thread, where a user shared a solution that have worked for many users. 

Hope it helps you both

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone thank you for providing me with the link and the information. I reviewed the information and could not see anything that helped me. I then looked to see which operating system this information was intended for based on what I had read and found that the comments were directly related to the android phones. I am an apple user using an apple iPhone SE third generation running the most current version of the iOS operating system. I have not seen any potential Aleutians within the iOS forum. I hope that it’s some point this problem can be resolved so that no other users of iOS devices will have to report this problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes