Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't tap tiles after updating to 3.63

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Crashed while tracking a run. Also now I can’t tap the tiles. It recognizes input because I can long tap to edit layout.

pretty unreliable app so far.

iPhone 13 mini

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts on this situation. I understand how you're feeling and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Because your post didn't mention, please give a try to the following steps to get the Fitbit app working correctly:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try tapping a tile or navigating through the app.

About your other question, were you tracking your activity on the Fitbit app when it crashed? Or were you using your Fitbit device? These details will help me to further investigate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Managed to get it working last time. Happened again today.
1. Start tracking a run

2. Try to finish the run

a. Activity tracking screen is frozen, has not updated to the latest time/distance

b. App crashes

3. Reopen the app

a. App opens to "log activity" screen

b. Log the activity

4. Tiles are not clickable

5. Log out of the application

6. Tiles function again

At this point the app has tracked 50% of my activities (2 runs failed, 2 runs successful)

iPhone 13 mini

iOS 15.5

Fitbit 3.64 (36439005)

EDIT - The voiceover cues are on, and they do work as expected during the run

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for explaining the steps followed to track your activity, as well as sharing your phone's details. I'm sorry this continues happening and just to confirm, did you try the every step shared in my previous post in the given order? If you have but the issue persists, I'd recommend contacting our Support team so they can investigate what may be occurring and provide you with further assistance. They're available via chat and phone, just click here to get connected with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes