Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't turn music off when using MobileRun

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

That screenshot is from my Fitbit app, I went to track, then exercise, then clicked music control, I have an iPhone, so maybe the app is different from androids?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I selected "Track exercise" and clicked on the music option and now it's impossible to make the music stop. I've restarted my phone, restarted the app, nothing works, it's like a living nightmare, its not even good music. I contacted the "help desk" and according to Fender H, there is no music with Charge 2. There's music, and it won't stop. See below photo  IMG_0312.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no music option in the Charge 2, @jmliber, and the screenshot you attached is not from the Fitbit Android App. That screenshot is from your phone's Music app, and you need to either open that app and stop it, or you need to go into the phone's Settings, Apps, Music, and Force Stop it.

The only option you have in the Fitbit app Track Exercise is to Use Voice Cues, but the Voice Cues are not music.

Track-Exercise.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry, @jmliber, I was not aware of that. I moved this thread to the iOS app help forum, where it will get more response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see an answer. It is not the device. It is the phone SPP that plays the music when tracking. I’ve had times my device was having nutties or I forgot to charge and wanted to use the app instead. It starts music without any prompt. Really takes the enjoyment out of the workout!

Best Answer
0 Votes