Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot mirror Fitbit workouts from iPhone to Smart TV

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I usually mirror all my workouts from my iPhone to my smart TV.  I can mirror Fitbit workouts to my smart tv but I can’t see the workout.  I can hear the instructor but no visual

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@awil248   Here is an Apple Support article that might help.  I have no personal experience.  I don't own an Apple TV and my TV isn't very smart.

Maybe you missed a setting.  Can you mirror from other sources and get both video and audio?  Maybe Apple Support can explain why you get audio, but no video.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @awil248 I've moved your question for iOS help out of the tracker hardware support. 

I can't talk for iOS but mirroring on android doesn't work. 

Best Answer
Thank you

From the looks of things, it doesn’t work with the iPhone either.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@awil248   Here is an Apple Support article that might help.  I have no personal experience.  I don't own an Apple TV and my TV isn't very smart.

Maybe you missed a setting.  Can you mirror from other sources and get both video and audio?  Maybe Apple Support can explain why you get audio, but no video.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I am having this exact issue. I am connected through my iPhone to my tv through screen mirroring. When I start the workout, it goes to a black screen and says connected through Roku steaming stick. I can hear the instructor, but no video. Were you able to figure it out? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RunJenrun18   I still don't have any personal experience, but I found this recent article specific to iPhone and Roku.  If it still doesn't work, I don't have any other suggestions.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes