Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot re-set up my flex

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to re-set up my flex and it will not work. When I click on Set Up Fitbit Flex a message box appears on the screen that says Request Failed: forbidden (403).  I have reset my flex many times. I do not know why it is saying forbidden? but I am about ready to give up.  About a month ago someone hit the "forget this flex" option in the app on my ipod and I have tried ever since then to re-attach it.  Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to our new friend @kerrabear07! Thanks for stopping by! Robot winkHey, don't give up on your tracker...try following the steps provided in this post.

I really hope this works, let me know the outcome! Man Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to our new friend @kerrabear07! Thanks for stopping by! Robot winkHey, don't give up on your tracker...try following the steps provided in this post.

I really hope this works, let me know the outcome! Man Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @kerrabear07! I'd start by verifying if the iPod you're using is in the compatible devices list. You should also check out if it's running the latest version of the Fitbit app.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it to work! Thank you so much!
Best Answer

So glad to hear about that @kerrabear07! Feel free to keep participating in the Fitbit Forums if any further question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes