Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant open the dashboard icons on the phone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Charge 2 and I wanted to go for a run. I started the run on the phone app to track GPS, but the music wouldnt play. I therefore paused the run and closed the app by mistake, before finishing off the run on the phone app. I went back into the phone app to restart my run and get the music playing, but now i cannot open any of the dashboard apps/icons on the phone app. I am struggeling so much and needless to say, my run has not happened at all. I not check my sleep, tracking, or activity tracking or log anything now at the moment.

Please Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have a Versa 2 and have just been for a run , I use the Versa 2 and the app to log my run , when I got back the app had frozen and the Versa 2 synced but I am unable to get any functionality on any of the app icons 

I have logged out shut it down and rebooted my iPhone X and it is still the same 

this is becoming a more regular issue so I decided to join the community and I see I’m not the only one with this issue 

Fitbit what are you doing about it ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi If we have the same problem, I think you might have paused your run on the app and not finish it, then closed the app. You need to press and press and hold on the finish button to complete the run on the app. So its to say its maybe running in the background. Only problem is I dont know how to rectify this or close it so the dashboard apps can work again as per normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can confirm that I had ended my run , it was not paused on my Versa 2
I was also tracking my run on the App , but was not able to end it because non of the app icons would function
Eventually after about 8 hour it started functioning, and allowing access to the icons
All during this , the app was logging my steps , heart rate etc

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do we fix this. I was in a run and closed Fitbit on accident, noe I can’t get into any of my icons like steps, sleep, heart rate or the exercise 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It will reset after 12 at night.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes