Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant update my "sex" - male. It keeps saying "Cannot Connect"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It says "Cannot Connect  Sorry you need an internet connection to complete your update.  OK" (No but no other choices..) 

I'm wondering if I've "connected to the internet" correctly.  The lack of instruction and detail in this app is staggering.  Where exactly am I supposed to set this up?  Theres a spot in the app for the Ionic I have, is that the spot?  I connect there and the only option it gives me to leave the page is an X to quit it.  Not sure if that disconnects the internet or not  but it's definitely a poor way to leave the page.

Any help would be appreciated.  It's frustrating that I'm not able to put my "sex" in but it assumes I'm a woman in all the results...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @guetenburg as far as I know, there is no Gender settings on the app. 

This may be found on the web. Look under personal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting the same error message on the App. You can choose between male and female but you cannot save the changes because of this Cannot Connect error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where in the app do you see the gender setting. The only place I can find it is on the web

Best Answer
0 Votes

A4ACECA9-338C-441A-98A1-90AD6BEBB075.jpeg

I am using the App on iOS. Honestly, I have only noticed after the last update when I started having problems with my Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem fixed with the latest update.

Best Answer
0 Votes