Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categorize Exercise for activities already categorized by device.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_3818.jpgIMG_3819.jpgIMG_3820.jpg

Hi. I see that this topic was raised about 18 months ago, but the problem is still present in the latest version of the iOS app.

On my Versa:

1. I select an exercise (in this case Elliptical) and do the workout

2. After completing it, it is correctly logged in the exercise summary screen as Elliptical

3. But there is a Categorize Exercise > option in the details screen

4. This takes me to a screen that offers to categorize the workout I have already categorized.

This is, obviously, redundant and confusing. I understand that it may be done for trackers that don't have the exercise options on them, but removing the option for already categorized exercises or moving the setting to the Edit Exercise Details option would be far less confusing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @pwolchak, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I understand you're not in need of the "categorize" feature in the Fitbit app because you're categorizing your exercises before starting them on your Fitbit device, which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is more of a bug -- a confusing or unnecessary element of an app -- than a new feature request.  If something in an app is redundant, confusing, etc., eliminating it is not implementing a new idea.

I appreciate your reply, I just don't really get it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @pwolchak, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having taken the time to share your feedback. I understand the way the app works for categorizing exercises is not ideal for you, which is why I suggested you to post your suggested idea to get the attention from our development team. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes