Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges disappeared.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

iOS 12.2, iPad. As of this morning, all the challenges I was in have disappeared. I then updated my Charge 3, uninstalled/reinstalled twice, logged out and back in, no change. Anyone know what’s going on here?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Nubbins thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, have a warm welcome. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for having tried to troubleshoot this issue before reaching us. Tell me, which challenges disappeared from the Fitbit app? Has this happened before? Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of your Challenges page? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will add to this post - I no longer have the ability to create Challenges.  What gives?  The ability to create challenges no longer appears in the IOS app

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply! I actually contacted tech support through chat, and they had a look at it. They weren’t able to find a solution from their end, but when I checked after the call had ended all my challenges were back. I have no idea what or how that happened, but I’ll gladly take it. As of now, everything is still A-OK 🙂

Best Answer

Hello @Nubbins thanks for taking the time to reply. It's nice to see you too @GlendalePaul thanks for joining the conversation.

@Nubbins thanks for coming back after contacting our Support Team and let us know your challenges appeared again in the app, I'm very glad. 

@GlendalePaul thanks for your participation in the Forums. Tell me, is the Fitbit app showing you the new Dashboard design? If so, please tap on the "Discover" section, in here you will be able to see "Challenges & Adventures" and will be able to start challenges from here. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give this a try and let us know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found it thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

after Vowing the

screen shots, it occurred to me where they went -

NVM

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GlendalePaul I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know you were able to find challenges in the Fitbit app. I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit, 

is your tech department aware that people’s challenges have disappeared!!! Please  can you correct this problem. Im

on an iPhone. 8 plus. With a new update. 
how long will it be till this is fixed. Thank you. Have a great day. 
Regards, 

Jersey 

Best Answer