Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not getting any notifications with iOS 14.6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 2 and I am not getting any notifications through to my charge. iOs 14.6

tried force closing, install and uninstall, rebooting fitbit and phone but still nothing 😞 can any assist please ?

thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Putland81.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting instructions in

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit thanks i tried all the various trouble shooting with no luck 😞 
I am also not seeing the clock faces in the app (managed to resolve but using the web version) but still frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Putland81.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how you are feeling and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone. 

Regarding the issue with clock faces, I would like to confirm that this issue has been reported to our team and they are currently investigating it. I am glad to hear that you managed to resolve it by using the web dashboard. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @LiliyaFitbit I will try but not sure there are any steps they could suggest that would work. I tried connecting to my work phone that is on a different network and OS still no luck 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @Putland81.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts trying to use a different phone. You can confirm that your phone is compatible with the Fitbit app at fitbit.com/devices. I understand how you are feeling and hope that our Support team will be glad to investigate the issue when you contact them. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to getting you back on track.

Have a good day.

Best Answer