Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not pairing to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the Fitbit one for several years. Today I got my Charge 2 . I used windows on my pc to add the device. All went well. Then I was able to pair it with my iPad. However with my phone it took a long time so I deleted both devices on the app and then the app itself. Then I lost the ability to pair with my iPhone 6 and pc. I tried all things in this forum with turning on and off charge, the phone and Bluetooth. I am unhappy with the charge 2 so far. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jms11165, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around!

If your phone was not able to detect your Charge 2 it was probably because it was bonded with your iPad. In this situation I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPad and check if Charge 2 is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  4. Try to set up your tracker on your phone as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
    • When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

Please keep in mind that if you set up your tracker in your account, it's not needed to set it up on each device you'd like to use the Fitbit app. Simply log in to your account (in the app) and your tracker will be already connected. 

Give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer