Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won’t connect to IOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have just upgraded my iPhone and now my charge 2 won’t connect to the app. Has anyone else come across this problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ma77. Sorry about the problems you're having. You are not alone.  A good part of the problem - for Fitbit and for other apps - is that Apple keeps releasing upgraded versions of IOS 10 and 11, forcing everyone else to play catch up as quickly as they can. But, that said, I have a couple suggestions.

First, make sure you are on the latest update for the Fitbit app. Then, remove your Fitbit device from the Fitbit app and delete the app. Go into your iPhone settings. Select Bluetooth and Forget the Fitbit device. Then, make sure you are on the latest IOS version.

Wait a few minutes then reinstall the Fitbit app and set up your device again. It will automatically ask you about pairing it to the iPhone's Bluetooth.

This has worked for others. Hopefully, this will do the trick for you. This process gets all the updates in sync with the others. Please let us know if this works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ma77. Sorry about the problems you're having. You are not alone.  A good part of the problem - for Fitbit and for other apps - is that Apple keeps releasing upgraded versions of IOS 10 and 11, forcing everyone else to play catch up as quickly as they can. But, that said, I have a couple suggestions.

First, make sure you are on the latest update for the Fitbit app. Then, remove your Fitbit device from the Fitbit app and delete the app. Go into your iPhone settings. Select Bluetooth and Forget the Fitbit device. Then, make sure you are on the latest IOS version.

Wait a few minutes then reinstall the Fitbit app and set up your device again. It will automatically ask you about pairing it to the iPhone's Bluetooth.

This has worked for others. Hopefully, this will do the trick for you. This process gets all the updates in sync with the others. Please let us know if this works.

Best Answer