Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text notifications not working on Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my Charge 2 the notifications was working. Now the only notification I receive is calls. I had an Alta and I didn't have any problems with it, but this Charge 2... 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @clancaster, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

It seems very odd that your tracker is receiving call notifications but not text ones. I would like to suggest going to the Settings on your new phone then tap on Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on Lock Screen.

Additionally, make sure Notifications are on on your Charge 2 by pressing the button on the side for 2 seconds while on the clock face. A vibration and a message will let you know if Notifications have been turned on or off.

If this is not the case, let's restart Notifications on the device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth devices on your phone and check if Charge 2 is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget Device
  2. Restart your Charge 2
  3. Restart your phone
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and enable them once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes