Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn't sync over cellular connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 never syncs over cellular data connection. The fitbi app keeps on saying "No interent Connection". It only syncs when I am on wi-fi. In the settings, the fitbit app has the option of using cellular data which is enabled.

All other apps on my phone work perfectly with the cellular data. Only the fitbit app doesn't.

Why can't they fix such a simple thing?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @manojonline123 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 😉

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for letting us know you've already checked the Settings of the Fitbit app in your phone. At this moment, please go to your phone Settings > Fitbit again and turn off "Cellular Data" and "Background App Refresh". Then, restart your phone and enable them again. 

If you see the same error message again when you open the Fitbit app, pull down the app to force a sync until the banner disappears. 

Give these steps a try and let us know how it goes! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, this didn’t work!! 

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issues all the time!AFEBA003-2E40-46ED-8217-5102D6960BEB.png

C8DFF0DF-40FC-48C8-8DD3-F10A6A66B17A.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @manojonline123 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate you have come back with some screenshots describing this situation. 

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps listed earlier. What some members of the Community have tried successfully is uninstalling and reinstalling the app. You're welcome to try this, however please note that any information that hasn't been synced might get deleted if you uninstall the app, so please sync your Fitbit device using WiFi before proceeding. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Marco

Are you aware that there are hundreds of pages where the users have mentioned the same problem that I am experiencing. I am wondering if your app develops are competent enough to solve this issue? How convenient is to say that uninstall and reinstall the app? 

The problem is been experienced for last few days so you guys should look into all the changes that were introduced in the app in last 3/4 updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @manojonline123 I hope you're doing well, thanks for coming back to us. 

I appreciate you have provided feedback about this situation, this is always very helpful for us and for our development team. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps provided earlier and are still having the same issues, please reply to us with the following:

1. iPhone model you're using.
  2. OS version running on your phone
  3. App version installed (go to Account > Help to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your next reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone X running on Tmobile

ios - 12.2

fitbit app version 2.91 (821)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @manojonline123 I hope you're having a great day, thanks for coming back with the information requested. 

At this moment, I have forwarded it to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. If anything changes or if you have anything else to add, please feel free to reply. 

Happy stepping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes