Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Getting really frustrated trying to pair my charge 3 to my iPhone.  Had my Fitbit for a week now it is really random. It shows connected on Bluetooth then I try pairing and it eventually syncs.  However if I loose conection and have to reconnect to Bluetooth them I have to go through the ordeal of pairing the Fitbit to the phone. The other evening I tried all evening eventually gave up went to bed and found in the morning it had paired to my phone overnight (could this be the work of the ‘Fitbit fairy’ ) ? It worked fine until my battery on my phone ran out over night and yes you guessed it I have been trying to pair the darn thing all morning ! Any help out there please? I have tried rebooting the fit bit but up until  now it still won’t pair! I love the watch and like what it does but it’s taking to much of my time trying to get it to pair when I loose connection. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Teens60, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment, in case you haven't tried yet, I would like to suggest you to follow these steps in order to try to set up your Charge 3 again:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Charge 3, then leave it plugged in and charging.
  4. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  5. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  6. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Charge 3 one more time. 

Now, if you're able to set it up again, please go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Charge 3 and enable "All-day Sync", this will establish a Bluetooth connection with your tracker and will make syncing easier. Keep in mind that it has been tested and confirmed that "All-day Sync" will not drain the battery on your device or your phone faster than usual. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Yes same for me, I am now at a complete loss!  £130 for a charge 3 Fitbit that does not do what it says it should!  Mine also worked for about a week.  Now it keeps dropping its connection from Bluetooth and I can’t get notifications, which I particularly wanted.  I keep jumping through all the hoops that the Fitbit Tech Team suggest, nothing is working.  I am returning it to the shop tomorrow evening and hopeing for a refund.  Wish me luck, I may not be successful as I have been using it, but its worth a try!  

I have finally given up!

Good luck with yours everyone!

Best Answer

Hello @Teens60, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know you had tried the troubleshooting steps listed earlier. I've reached out our Support Team and it seems you have already created a case with them and they have recently replied to you. If you need further assistance, please reply them back. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced and we're sorry you've decided to return your device. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes