Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 shows 100% battery even though I charged it 3 days ago

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have had my charge 3 for about a year and a half now and have never had this problem, but since the last time i charged my charge 3 it has been showing that it’s on 100% battery even though i charged it 3 days ago and normally by this time it’s on ~40%. This is very annoying because now i don’t know when my charge 3 will need to charge. I’m worried that it might just die out of nowhere even though it is showing 100% 
Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?

Thank you 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had same issue just now. Was able to fix by resetting by plugging into charger and holding side button for around 5 seconds (until smiley face shows up). 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I had same issue just now. Was able to fix by resetting by plugging into charger and holding side button for around 5 seconds (until smiley face shows up). 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Skullee @centonzen.

@Skullee I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I recommend making sure your tracker is syncing so your data and the battery level of your device is updated in the app. If the suggestion provided by @centonzen didn't help, please follow the complete troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

@centonzen Thank you for sharing your solution! I appreciate your time and efforts to help other users.

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I have the same thing happening and it has been staying at 100% for 4 days now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Having the same problem. I’m syncing properly and have tried centonzen solution but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Dave

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Goober3717 - it would seem it is not syncing properly or there is an app problem. Try logout of the Fitbit App and restart the phone and the watch again.

If that does not work you may need to reinstall the app, but check that your phone is recent as you may not be able to reinstall it once removed. see

Fitbit-compatible devices

If you do reinstall, some of the setups in the app may need redoing.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes