Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 (Run not showing heart-rate when started via app)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started the run in the iOS app. It shows my route, however it does not display my associated heart rate and in "heart zones" it says "Not enough heart rate data available.

If I manually add a workout it shows my heart rate for this run tho.

I went on a hike yesterday and started the hike via the app and that shows the map, and heart rate.

Has anyone else experienced this? I can manually input the exercise, however then I don't have the associated map.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@astralqt   I see that you posted the same question in two forums.  See my answer in the Charge 4 forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@astralqt   I see that you posted the same question in two forums.  See my answer in the Charge 4 forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

My apologies. I'm new here and didn't realize the iOS forums existed at first but thought it may be more relevant here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@astralqt   No apologies necessary.  When I see more than one post by a new user, I always read the other posts to do what I can to help that user get the most from his/her new device.  I wrote something very brief to let other people know that your question was answered.

I hope you enjoy your new Charge 4.  Just to let you know, this site is much more than a site for help with devices.  Check out the Health and Wellness forums and you might find something new!

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Where is the answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Serveandvolley and welcome to the Help forum.  Starting a run from the phone app (where the choices are run/walk/hike) is a called MobileRun. Many people like it because it gives you the voice cues.  It used to give heart rate, but it stopped doing that in 2019.  If you want to track a run with heart rate and a map, you need to use the Run exercise shortcut on the Charge 4 itself.  You can get vibration cues, but no voice cues.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer