Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 - food tracker has vanished

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

am using a new charge four - my food tracker has vanished  there is no way to log food even the history is gone.    have tried rebooting and reloading the program   still nothing.  help   food is the most important feature to me 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @BCX, welcome to the community, assuming you are using the app on your phone you can edit and recover the function tiles in the "today" home page. Open your phone app and touch the "edit" button in the top right corner, "X" will appear next to each function. Swipe up to the bottom of the page and you should find the missing "removed Stats", touch the "Add" button and then the "Done" button to confirm the reset and return to the today page.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @BCX, welcome to the community, assuming you are using the app on your phone you can edit and recover the function tiles in the "today" home page. Open your phone app and touch the "edit" button in the top right corner, "X" will appear next to each function. Swipe up to the bottom of the page and you should find the missing "removed Stats", touch the "Add" button and then the "Done" button to confirm the reset and return to the today page.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
Thank you thank you. Have my food tracker back!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BCX I've moved your iOS app question to the iOS board

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have fix my problem thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes